Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
As a program of Niobrara County School District #1, the Wyoming Virtual Academy uses the K12 online curriculum to offer Wyoming students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the Wyoming Virtual Academy and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed--in school and beyond.
The Wyoming Virtual Academy is the premiere statewide K12 educational program in Wyoming, and here's why:
- Our highly qualified, Wyoming-licensed teachers, who are available online and by phone.
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers both the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level. Find out more about K12 here.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- Our supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where WYVA parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more.
- The high quality, tuition-free online public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student.