How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K12 online high school program provides WYVA students with a high school experience like no other. With more than 100 online courses from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
WYVA high school students receive many benefits through the K12 high school program, including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K12, the leading online K–12 curriculum provider and a CITA-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog with more than 100 courses, including up to four levels of courses in Math, English, Science, and History
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student that charts a course for success during and after high school
- Teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other education personnel—offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where students can network with their peers
Who Is This Intended For?
The WYVA high school program serves full-time and part-time students in grades 9-12 who are official residents of the state of Wyoming.
What Are the Costs?
Because we are part of the Niobrara County School District #1 system, the WYVA high school program is tuition free. Enrolled families receive the K12 curriculum, plus a loaner computer and printer/scanner at no cost.
How Do I Get Started?
Visit our How to Enroll in WYVA section for more information about how to start the enrollment process.