Which pathways are offered?
- General Management—This pathway prepares students to lead and manage others, improve processes and policies, and manage a range of personnel issues and concerns while focusing on the bottom line.
- Marketing Communications—This pathway prepares students to lead and manage others, improve processes and policies, and manage a range of personnel issues and concerns while focusing on the bottom line.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Account Executive
- Art/Graphics Director
- Business Consultant
- Customer Service Representative
- Human Resources Manager
- Interactive Media Specialist
- Promotions Manager
- Public Relations Manager
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job, experience, and location but approximate sample salaries include:
- Administrative Services Manager—$96,940/year
- Promotions Manager—$135,900/year
- Public Relations Manager—$116,180/year
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 10, 2020.
Which industry-recognized certification exams can my student prepare for?
- The National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) Advertising and Design Exam
- The NOCTI General Management Exam
- A*S*K Fundamental Marketing Concepts Exam
- A*S*K Business Institute Fundamental Business Concepts Exam
- Microsoft Office Certifications (Excel, Word)