Which pathways are offered?
- Accounting—This pathway prepares students to lead and manage others, improve processes and policies, and manage a range of personnel issues and concerns while focusing on the bottom line.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Certified Purchasing Professional
- Client Manager
- Controller or Financial Manager
- Financial Analyst
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job, experience, and location but approximate sample salaries include:
- Financial Analyst—$85,600/year
- Financial Manager—$129,890/year
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 10, 2020.
Which industry-recognized certification exams can my student prepare for?
- The NOCTI General Management Exam
- A*S*K Entrepreneurship/Management
- Microsoft Office Certifications (Excel, Word)
- ACT National Career Readiness Certification